Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Thank You, Faithful Readers

I'd like to publicly thank each and every one of you, my faithful readers, that emailed me or called yesterday to wish me a happy anniversary.  Yesterday, July 31, was the second anniversary of the first post on TWIT.  It seems just like yesterday that I was typing my first journal entry in TWIT.  It doesn't seem like it was two years ago.  Time sure flies when you're having fun blogging. 

We've been through alot in the past two years - the highs, the lows, the funny, the sarcastic, and especially the dramatic - and I thank you all for going through it with me.  I'm still amazed that people will actually take time out of their busy lives to spend a few minutes each and every day reading TWIT.  When I started TWIT, I started it just for a creative outlet.  I never imagined I would win awards from AOL for my journal, nor did I ever think that people would read my journal faithfully. 

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.  Here's to another great year of TWIT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy moley, two years?!

I'm speechless.

Blog on!

~Lachlan
mysocalledblog.com