Saturday, August 5, 2006

Stressing On Picnic Day

VFW Picnic Day is finally here.  Dad, Steve and a host of others left at about 8:00 this morning to go set up the booths.  Mom and I will be going over shortly to join them.  That is, if I can find the t-shirt I was going to wear today. 

I had my mind set on wearing  a very cool gray San Francisco Harley Davidson t-shirt  today.  It's worn, and very comfortable, and it will go with any pair of shorts I grab and throw on.  I've been looking for the shirt for a half an hour and still can't find it, and I'm starting to stress out. For some bizarre reason in my head, no other shirt will do today.  I've never thought of myself as being OCD, nor has anyone told me I was OCD, but I think I might have just a touch of it today. 

I'm going to go look some more for the shirt.  If the computer at the VFW post has internet access, I'll get online later today and let you know if I found it.  Wish me luck.

No comments: