Sunday, November 21, 2004

Link of the Week

I love t-shirts.  I always have.  When I was a kid I would save my allowance to buy cool t-shirts.  There was a store in the shopping center close to our house that sold t-shirts with transfers.  During the disco era, I had a navy blue t-shirt from that store with a picture of Donna Summer on it.  I still have it in a box in the top of my closet.  Stores like that are long gone, but thanks to the internet we don't have to look very far to buy cool t-shirts.

I still buy a lot of t-shirts today.  I get the majority of them on EBay, but I found an awesome site that sells the coolest stuff.  Take a look at www.cafepress.com.  Not only do they have the funniest t-shirts, they have lots of other funny stuff you won't find in stores. For example, they have one of the biggest selections of funny lunchboxes on the web.  I did some searching using the Cafe Press search engine and even came across a section of t-shirts and other merchandise of a local drag queen Amirage.  Hmmm I wonder how good "That's What I'm Thinking" lunchboxes would sell???

I've bought a couple of things at Cafe Press, the funniest being a t-shirt that says "Save Martha.:  I got it shortly after Martha Stewart was arrested.  It still gets a lot of laughs each time I wear it.  In fact, I'm wearing it now. 

 

No comments: