Friday, August 20, 2004

What's in your "me" box?

Last night, I watched my little friend Lillie do her kindergarten homework -the class had to make a "me" box. They had to decorate a box, and put in items that represented themselves.  Lillie's favorite color is pink, so te shoebox was covered in pink construction paper.  Among the items inside were a refrigerator magnet number 4 for her age, and a couple of family photos. Here's what you would find in my "me" box:

- guitar pick

- family picture

- X-Files mouse pad

- picture of Stacy and me taken at Tammy Fest I

- BMW hood ornament

- Hard Rock Hotel room key from 2003 Divas Las Vegas (DLV) trip

 

                                                

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Contents of Stacy's "All About Me" box:

Family Photo
Ticket stub from Ozzy Osbourne's Merry Mayhem Tour
(Where I kissed a man with one leg)
Photo of Carla and me from TammyFest I
Dom Perignon Cork
AC/DC CD (any will do)
Wedding Ring