Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wishful Wednesday

 I really shouldn't say "wishful" because it should be saying-prayers-Wednesday.  I have some friends now going through different troubles, situations, and thanksgivings.  I am praying for peace, comfort, healing, and thanks for the various issues they are going through right now.  

One friend got a great report from her oncologist yesterday - saying still no sign of cancer, and that they would see her in a year for another scan.  Another friend is rejoicing that her doctors said she is cancer free.  Another friend is dealing with debilitating back pain as a result from a fall.  Another friend is dealing with a major plumbing issue at her house, which is a big drama, as all plumbing issues are. 

I'm just thankful for these friends that are a part of the Old Man and my family of friends.  And I am thankful for you, faithful readers. 

No comments: