Friday, January 5, 2024

Flashback Friday

 The weatherazzi has everyone here in the Ville worked up over a "possibility" of a dusting of snow tonight.  I remember in years past (especially when I was working) I would dread a forecast like this - here in the Ohio Valley, when they say a "dusting" you can expect either nothing or a foot of snow.  Tonight, I don't care. I went to the grocery this morning so if it is raining or snowing tomorrow, I won't have to get out in the mess.  So I am in until Monday or Tuesday.

I am expecting one of the local channels to have an article tonight about local hardware stores being swamped with people buying sleds, snow shovels and ice melt.  Just in case, I have my lightweight plastic snow shovel on the back porch, and have my bucket of ice melt handy.

Stay tuned.  

No comments: