Thursday, January 4, 2024

File Under: WTF?

 The Old Man and I decided we wanted some White Castles today for lunch, so I was only happy to go up and get us a sack full.  I had gone a quarter of a mile to the big Greenbelt intersection, when I noticed a huge funeral procession that was going to be passing through.  I put the Silver Bullet in park (I was first in the lane go through the intersection) and waited patiently, and also said a prayer for the family and friends of the deceased.  But I digress.  After about two minutes, a young woman in a small Kia that was the first car in the opposite through lane decided she did not want to be respectful, nor lawful, and proceeded to pull on through and darned near blocked the funeral procession.  Let me tell you I have never heard so many cars honking at that crazy woman.  As she went on and pulled through the procession, I looked over at her in her little Kia and all she did was throw her arms up in the air.  I am hoping that karma will definitely come back to bite her in the ass.  She sure deserves it.  

No comments: