Wednesday, April 19, 2023

You Had One Job To Do

 On Saturday night, I refilled my anti-itch meds at WalGreens.  I waited and waited and didn't hear anything from them.  I had to pick up some prescriptions for the Old Man yesterday, so I asked.  They apologized and said it "fell through the cracks."  Fast forward to today.  I stopped on my way home from my Bible study and gave them my info at the drive-thru, picked up the bag and headed home.  It was at home when I opened it and discovered they gave me another prescription for the Old Man.  I called them, visibly and audibly irritated.  So I ran back up there and got the stuff.  Only instead of a bottle of 60 like the prescription calls for, they gave me a blister pack of 24.  I take 2 a day so that will do me for less than two weeks.  I was hacked off and just came on home, where I spent 20 minutes opening all of the blister packs and put them in an old pill bottle. 

They had one job to do and damned if they didn't do it.  

No comments: