Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Morgan Stanley, You Made My Day

Today, I received one of the best compliments I have received in years.  And I am loving every minute of it. 

I was eating lunch in our lunchroom, and our Morgan Stanley retirement fund guy was here, and he stopped in the lunchroom to get a cup of coffee.  I said hi, and we started chatting, and he made a comment about hearing that I was retiring in four months.  I told him yes, and he asked how long I had worked here.  I proudly told him 33 and a half years.  He shook his head in agreement, and said “Yep – there’s a lot of ZCO employees that started here right out of high school.”  Believe me when I tell you I wanted to jump up from the table and kiss him on the cheek.  I thanked him for the compliment, and told him that Morgan Stanley would always get my financial business.

No comments: