Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Bring On The Snow

The Weatherazzi is getting all worked up about our first "big" snow here in the Ville on Thursday.  Actually, they don't really know how much we will get -- according to them and their weather maps, it could be anywhere from a dusting to 6 inches.  At any rate, we will be ready here at The Compound.  

Tomorrow when I get home from work, I will bring the snow shovel in to the back porch so I can shovel out a path down the ramp if necessary.  And we have 3/4 of a bag of snow melt on the back porch if needed.  And above all else, we have the cell phone number for Magic Mike on speed dial if it gets too deep and we need him to come plow us out.  

When I pulled in the garage today, I made sure I had my long handle ice/snow scraper in the Silver Bullet in case I need it Thursday evening when I leave work. And I have 3/4 of a tank of gas, and also have our winter emergency kit bag.  And we have bread, milk, and eggs.  We are good to go.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: