Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday Updates

 Today, I have various updates.  Let's go. 

First of all, to answer some questions, Large Marge is doing great.  She's very active, and still lets me pick her up and love on her (regardless of the fact she killed her sisters).  She even picked at my shoelaces today - something the Girls did when they were younger.

Second, we finished our secret Christmas craft project today.  I will post a picture soon of our magnificant creation.

Third, thanks again to Neighbor Nick for getting up the leaves in our yard.  He said he was happy to do it, since the leaves were from his trees. 

Fourth, I am very happy that I am off from work again tomorrow.  I have a batch of beef barley soup prepped and ready to get in the Crock Pot in the morning, and then I will once again reach my goal of getting at least two bags of stuff out of my Sweet Mother's walk-in closet.  We might even go for three bags.   At the grocery yesterday, I bought a cool as-seen-on-TV stick-up battery powered light so I can see in there.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: