Monday, December 6, 2021

Back To Reality

 It was a great four-day mini vacation, but it's back to the office tomorrow.  But it was a great four days off.

I accomplished a lot in the closet clean-out.  I am way ahead of my deadline of New Year's Day.  On Saturday, I might not get a lot done because I need to switch gears and get the back bedroom cleaned up for the annual Christmas visit from my cousins up north in Lafayette, IN, but if I have time and feel motivated, I will work on it some. 

And I made a great pot of beef barley stew for supper tonight, along with a batch of Red Lobster biscuits.  Believe me when I tell you I think I could have eaten 4 of the biscuits, but I stopped at 2. 

I'm hoping for a drama-free re-entry tomorrow, but am preparing for a very busy day.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: