Monday, February 15, 2021

Something You Don't See Every Day

 I ran up to the corner to get my lottery tickets yesterday afternoon, and while I was at the convenience store I topped off the gas tank to be prepared for Snowmageddon.  I had finished pumping my gas and was getting into the van when I heard something that sounded like a car hitting something, preferably not me. I got back out to see what was going on and I saw two guys running after a big black truck, yelling and waving their arms to get his attention.  The dumbass in the truck drove off with the gas pump nozzle still in his gas tank, and ripped the hose off clear to the top of the gas pump where it was (key word) connected.  He drove off totally oblivious.

Other than just being a dumbass, I can't think of any reason for this.  All gas pumps are pre-pay, so it's not like he had stolen a tank full of gas. 

This definitely was something you don't see every day.

No comments: