Monday, January 25, 2021

Thank You, Well Dawg

 I would like to thank my dear friend and coworker, Well Dawg, for giving me his recipe for chili.  

A couple of weeks ago, he texted me and told me to not bring lunch the next day because he was bringing me some of his famous chili.  And it was awesome.  He brought me a big bowl, and I used restraint and rationed it out to two lunches.  

So being at home today, with the monsoon going on, I thought it was the perfect day to make his chili.  I put it all in the Crock Pot at about 10:00, and just now took a couple of spoon fulls to taste.  Believe me when I tell you I could have scooped it out of the Crock Pot and continued eating it.  His recipe is the best.

Thanks again, Well Dawg.  When this virus mess is over and we feel comfortable going out, you have a nice Mexican dinner, complete with tequila, coming to you. 

No comments: