Monday, December 30, 2019

A Great Monday

This has been an awesome Monday. 

First of all, we owe many thanks to Prudential Heating and Cooling for being here at 9:00 sharp this morning and taking out the old furnace and installing the new one.  The Old Man said they pulled out of the driveway at 4:00 this afternoon.  That was an awesome's day's work.  

Second, Good Shepherd Security Consulting was contacted by the New York Times this morning - asking if I would be available for a phone interview.  In light of yesterday's church shooting in Texas, they are going to run an article about church security et al.  I emailed them back and said I would be more than happy to talk to them.  I'm sure that they will have already contacted other consultants, but still, I am very excited that they were able to find me through Google or whatever search engine they used. 

Third, tomorrow is New Year's Eve.  We will be saying goodbye to 2019 and will be welcoming in 2020.0

So all in all, this has been a good day. 

No comments: