Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Some People Just Don't Pay Attention

Diva Stacy and I shared a laugh today over a picture that was on a "Louisville Past" Facebook page - it was taken probably in the early 1900's, and it was a little baby that had a very striking resemblance to yours truly.  I saw the picture on FB, and then copied it and sent it to her and she immediately said that it had to be me in a former life.  

Always wanting to get a laugh, I posted it on my FB page and said (verbatim) "I don't believe in reincarnation, but after looking at this picture, I think it might be me in a former life." My two cousins were the first to post, saying they didn't remember when that picture was taken of me.  WTF???  As always, both of them didn't fully read and comprehend what was posted; they just simply replied.   Some people just don't pay attention. 


No comments: