Friday, May 17, 2019

Big Prayers Answered

I would never have thought I would be telling this story tonight.

Today, after spending almost three days in the hospital earlier this week, The Old Man and My Sweet Mother (both 85 years old) spent an hour or so longer outside today in the 88 degree heat cutting down a big bush in our back yard.  

You honestly don't know how good this makes me feel, faithful readers.  For over six months, he's been battling horrific pain from sciatica.  But today, he had no pain while he and Mom were outside working.  And tonight after supper, he's been puttering around in the house and out on the porch without the walker.

I'm thinking he will be paying for this some tomorrow, but as of now, he's very optimistic that he will be able to get back to church on Sunday.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: