Friday, April 25, 2014

Flipping The Switch

Yesterday was a bad day.  A very bad day.  And when I opened the French doors and stepped into the family room yesterday afternoon when I got home from work, I felt a blast of heat.  Yep, they had turned the furnace back on.  That didn't help my mood very much.  I was already mad and disgusted, and my allergies were kicking my ass bigtime, and the last thing I wanted was to not be cool and comfortable.  After supper, I made the executive decision and flipped the switch back to a/c.  We all had a great night's sleep.  This morning, the Old Man was up with me while I was getting ready for work and he even commented on how he slept great because he didn't feel like he was smothering.  Nuff said.

I hope we all get another great night's sleep tonight.  I know I need it.

No comments: