Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

There's a lot going on in my life right now, faithful readers. First of all, I'd like to ask a huge favor. My current class is giving me major fits, and I'd like to ask for you all to add me to your prayer list for the remaining 5 weeks of this class. It's been by far the hardest class I've had in this Master's Degree program, and I'm not ashamed to say I'm struggling. Just this weekend, I did something that I've never done in all of the many years of college and university classes I've taken: I failed a test. I don't need to tell you that I was near-suicidal.

To be specific, all I'm praying for is for wisdom, to stay focussed, and for guidance. And to my faithful readers, please be patient with me in during the next five weeks if my daily TWIT posts aren't up to par. I will try my best, but my school has to come first.

No comments: