Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Updates

Happy Tuesday, faithful readers. As I post this, I am coming to you live from my kindhearted neighbor's computer. I just got word earlier that my craptop was beyond layman's help, so I dropped it off at the computer shop on the way home from work. Please keep your fingers crossed for a relatively cheap fix. And as of now, Insight will be here tomorrow between 2 and 5 to hopefully fix my internet and/or modem problem. All of this is happening at the beginning of my next online class. Thank goodness I was able to take care of business during breaks and lunch today at work.

I don't need to tell you how frustrating it is not to be able to get online. It's as if I'm on Gilligan's Island or Lost. I just pray for an easy fix from Insight tomorrow. As always, I'll keep you posted somehow.

No comments: