Sunday, May 21, 2006

Link Of The Week

I'll let you, my faithful readers, in on a little secret - I've been working on a side project for the past couple of months.  I'm not quite ready for the unveiling of the project just yet, but in doing research for the project, I stumbled upon one of the funniest and wittiest blogs I've read (second to TWIT, of course).  I've read a lot of blogs but very very few are worthy enough to have a link in TWIT.  This one is definitely worthy.  Please check out http://www.whitetrashmom.blogspot.com.  It is some of the best writing in all of blogdom.  I think the co-editors, Queen of the White Trash and Tacky Princess, have got to be related to The Food Whore - their styles of writing make you wish for their next blog entry. 

I didn't want to put a link to the White Trash Mom blog without getting permission, and I received the nicest note from the Queen herself, saying she would be honored for me to have blog mentioned in TWIT.  So please go take a look.  It's hilarious.

No comments: