Friday, November 18, 2005

It's Happening Again

It's happening again, faithful readers -- for the past three weeks, during the work day mornings, I've been waking up at 6:34.  I thought it was bizarre when this happened before; now, I'm kinda freaked out a bit over it.  It's odd that it's just been Monday through Friday - not on the weekends.  There's no logical explanation for it, either - Mom doesn't set her alarm, so it's not like I hear her alarm clock going off.  And she gets up at usually 6:00 to do her daily Bible reading before me and Dad get up, so it' not like she's roaming around the house making loud noise at 6:34 every morning and the noise wakes me up.  There's honestly no explanation for this.  If any of you, my faithful readers, can explain why you think this is happening, I'd love to hear from you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't explain it, but I do it too.  My alarm is set to go off at 6:45 and about 9 out of 10 days I wake up at about 6:43, turn off the alarm and doze for a few minutes before I get moving.  I guess our bodies are just trained to the grind.