Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Updates

I apologize for not posting yesterday.  I had a senior moment and truly thought I posted a journal entry. 

Yesterday and today was like I was in a whirlwind.  I had two meetings yesterday morning, and then left at 10:30 to collect the 'Rents and get Dad up at the Norton Heart Center for a follow-up ultrasound echocardiogram.  His cardiologist wants to compare how his heart is doing now after the bypass to how it was doing before the bypass.  Standard procedure. 

When we got home yesterday, I crashed for a bit, and then started working on a big ass project for work.  I worked on it till bedtime, and was totally spent.

Today was just as busy.  I had a 7:00 meeting, and then a couple more meetings later in the morning, and by lunchtime, I wished I could have crashed and taken a nap.

Now I'm home, and after eating some awesome spaghetti with a great meat sauce made with some ground venison, I'm getting ready to work on the project again. I wish I could hire an assistant to help me with this.

No comments: