Monday, June 1, 2015

If You Can't Stand The Heat

It was a cool, yes, cool, rainy day for the first of June.  I think the high was 62 degrees.  But it wasn't all that cold.  I'm not going to dwell on the fact that when I came home tonight from work and opened the door to the house, I felt a blast of warm air.  I immediately went to the hallway and looked at the thermostat.  Yep, the heat was on.  And the house felt like an oven.  I'm sorry Mom and Dad, but I didn't hesitate to flip the switch back to cool to get the temp back down to our usual 73 degrees in the house.  I'm menopausal and at 6:30 like clockwork I normally have my daily hot flash.  I wanted the house to be a bit cooled down before the hot flash hit.  They can wear long sleeves or a sweater, but I can only take off so many clothes.  Thank goodness it didn't take long to get the house back to "normal" before my hot flash came on.  



No comments: