Thursday, June 25, 2015

So Happy It's Thursday

Note:  You can use the capital letters in the title of this post to get a picture of how I feel tonight.

My boss has been on vacation this week, so I thought it would be an easy week - I thought I would be able to put it on cruise control for the week. Not so.  I've been busier this week than I think I have ever been since I became the supervisor over the Production Scheduling Department. 

This week has been one long project after project.  I put all of my regular work aside just to work on the three projects my boss left me.  It will take a good week to get caught up on my regular work.  But I digress.
It can always be worse - I could be pushing a stolen grocery cart up and down the road, picking up aluminum cans and scrap metal like the old black man does up and down Cane Run Road.  It can always be worse. 

No comments: