Saturday, June 13, 2015

Scratchy Saturday

I have no idea where or how I caught it, but unfortunately, I have what my eye doctor called "acute conjunctivitis" in my right eye.  AKA Pink Eye.  Late Thursday, I noticed my right eye started feeling like there was something on my contact lens irritating it.  The scratchiness got progressively worse yesterday.  You know firsthand that I am not one to run to the doctor or "little clinic" every time I have a cough or sneeze, but my eyes are one thing I do not mess with.  

Hopefully these $$ drops will help and I'll be able to wear my contacts soon.  Until then, I'm wearing my glasses.  At least the frames are pretty cool, but I just hate wearing glasses in the summertime.  They fog up something terrible.  But if foggy glasses are the least thing I have to deal with today, I'm doing pretty darned good.  

No comments: