Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hat's Off

I'd like to use a TWIT post to say WTG to a few people.  

First of all, WTG Dad for making one of the best batches of chocolate chip cookies I've ever eaten.  I'm glad that you just made one batch because you and I have eaten most of them and we don't need anymore.  But they are truly the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had.  

Second, hats off to a dear sweet friend from church, Phyllis.  At the age of 92, Phyllis just started using a computer and got a Facebook account.  This shows you are never too old to start learning anything.   

Third, thanks so much FB for taking the time out of your Sunday afternoon to come down to The Compound to help me with a project for work.  You've forgotten more than most of us could ever hope to learn and remember about our jobs.  

It's awesome to have such cool people like this in my entourage. 

No comments: