Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WTG KMart

I was thrilled yesterday when I discovered that KMart was once again selling my favorite brand and style of bra.  For the male Faithful Readers, you don't have a clue what I mean.  For the female Faithful Readers, you know exactly what I mean.  I was so thrilled that I bought five of these bras, for fear that in the future they would stop selling them again.  

I will repeat, I was so happy that KMart was selling these again, that I was happy almost all of today, until the last hour when my happy House of Cards colllapsed and I had a huge fiasco to deal with.  

But never fear - when I got home tonight, there on the kitchen table was my box from KMart.  Next day shipping - and I didn't pay extra for it! This made up for the crappy last hour of the work day that I had.

No comments: