Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Reflections

I'm tired today - as I have been for the past few weeks, and actually months - after all of the extra meetings and team projects I've been doing at work, in addition to working on a project for a church for Good Shepherd Security Consulting, and in addition to keeping everyone safe at WSBC on Sundays and Wednesdays.  Add all of that together and you've got one tired Puddin. 

Things have eased up at work a bit last week, and that gave me time to breathe and not feel like I was going to hyperventilate, but I am still busy with the previously mentioned projects. 

I've really enjoyed this weekend to just stay at home and not work on any project or problem.  

I know that this opportunity won't come around again for a long time, but for this weekend, it's been awesome. 

No comments: