Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blood Moon Happenings

Night before last we had a "Blood Moon" as part of an eclipse.  I apologize - I'm not sure if said eclipse was lunar or solar. All I know is that the moon was reddish.  But I digress.  As part of this Blood Moon phenomenon, things were extra bizarre here at The Compound.  And it's carried over into today.  We've had some freakish things happen here today and we are blaming them on the Blood Moon. The biggest freakish thing is the 'Rents losing their Kroger reward card.  It was on a key chain that they have other rewards cards on, and they keep it in a drawer in the Odyessy.  They went to Kroger's yesterday for some bread and used their rewards card.  Today when they went to Krogers to do their big monthly grocery shopping, the rewards card was missing from the key chain.  I'm not even sure where to start to try to explain it.

After we're well into the next lunar phase, we'll see if the freakish things are still happening.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: