Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday Updates

As I type this, some friends are going through some pretty bad shit right now.  That's the best way I can describe it.  One friend is having surgery on Friday on her ear and the area around her hear, to correct a problem she's had since she was born.  And another friend is having surgery tomorrow to remove a third of one of her kidneys in hopes of removing all of the cancer that was recently found.  Both of these friends are exceptionally strong women; they wear many different hats, and work multiple jobs - for pay and for charitable work.  They both have a very strong support system, and I am for sure that they will both come out on top. 

It's times like these that make my current issues seem so insignificant, and yet make me so thankful.

I am sending out love and prayers to TW and DG, and I know you both will kick ass and be back in action before too long. 

No comments: