Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Technology Updates

We've had some technology issues here at The Compound for a few days.  Last Friday, I discovered that my desktop computer crapped out.  I tried (key word) to install a wireless keyboard and mouse, and in doing so, rendered all of the mouses (sorry - I know that's bad grammar) inoperable.  I took the computer back to the shop on Saturday, and picked it back up last night.  I love this place - when they made the computer for me, it me, it came with a lifetime warranty; all I pay for is labor.  So it only cost me $20 to get it back up and running.  And in the meanwhile, I traded in my iPhone 4S for an awesome5S.  It was a deal too good to be true.  The phone was $99, and they gave me a $200 credit for trading in my 4S.  They took the $99 cost of the phone off of the card, so it really didn't cost me anything.

Tonight, I'm back in my zone.  I'm getting ready to sync the new iPhone with my iTunes library so I can be back in business.  

No comments: