Saturday, October 4, 2014

Electronics Update

I've been trying (key word) to get my music synced over from my iTunes library to the new iPhone and it just wouldn't work.  After messing with it last night and this morning, I had an "a ha" moment and realized it wouldn't sync over because there wasn't enough space on the phone.  It's a 16gb phone, just like my old iPhone, but the new operating system and the phone guts (for lack of a better technical term) takes up a lot more space than the older phones.  So now I can either go through my entire iTunes library of over 1000 songs from CD's I've downloaded and pick and choose what I want on my new phone, or I can say to heck with it and go back up to the AT&T store within the next 10 days and return this one and get a 32gb phone.  I'm not sure what I'll do.  I know, I know - some of you are thinking "Do you really need over 1000 songs on your new iPhone, Puddin?"  But it's my phone and if want to have over 1000 songs on there, I can.  But I do know one thing.  Right now, I need to take a break from looking at iTunes. 

No comments: