Saturday, June 21, 2014

Something You Don't See Every Day

I was driving home from visiting a friend the other day, and as I was leaving their neighborhood, I saw two older teenage boys walking down the road.  From the distance I could tell one boy was carrying something but I couldn't see what it was until I drove past them. He was carrying a pretty good-sized hookah, and was smoking it as he walked down the road.  Yep, a hookah.  Just like the caterpillar in Wonderland.  For a second, I felt like Alice as I saw the kid with the hookah.  If only "White Rabbit" had come on the radio when this happened.  Yep, this was definitely something you don't see every day.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Smoking hookah and hookah joints are definitely very popular right now, although I have certainly never seen anyone walking down the street with their pipe! That is crazy.