Thursday, June 5, 2014

Note To Self

Today, we start a recurring feature post in TWIT called "Note To Self".  The post will be (duh) a note to myself. 

Note to self:

Next May/June on the evening before the last day of school for the Jefferson County Public Schools, DO NOT go to Walmart or any other store. 

I made the mistake of going to Walmart tonight, and it was only slightly less stressful than the time when I went to Shoe Carnival on the the evening of the first day of school for the Jefferson County Public Schools.  It was a frightmare tonight.  Mothers were not watching their kids, and the kids were literally dancing and going acrobatics in the aisles of the store.  Believe me when I tell you that I could not get my mattress cover and grapes fast enough and get the hell out of the store. 

No comments: