Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ewwww, Pepe Le Pew

We discovered in the wee hours of the morning that we have a visitor here at The Compound.  The visitor is a skunk.  But not just any skunk.  It's the biggest skunk that the Old Man and my Sweet Mother said that they've ever seen.  I agree with them.  It was the biggest skunk I've ever seen.  And I even saw it all loud and proud without my contacts or glasses.  And it was still huge.  

We saw the skunk at about 12:30 last night.  The Old Man said he heard a noise, and he got up to investigate.  It just so happened I had gotten up at the same time to go to the bathroom.  I had just gotten back into bed when I heard my Sweet Mother yell for me to come and see something.  I had no idea what I was going to see, but I trotted into the family room without my contacts or glasses.  And like I said, I saw the giant skunk, aka Skunkzilla, in full black and white without any visual aids. 

I just hope we don't see it again in person. 

No comments: