Wednesday, June 25, 2014

GSSC, At Your Service, Again

It's been [eight] a few months since my last (which was also my first) paying customer for Good Shepherd Security Consulting, but that dry spell is over.  This morning, I got my second paying customer - a pretty big church in the northeast part of the county.  I can't begin to try to write how I'm feeling.  In the months since my first paying customer, I'd been vigilant and faithful and kept on sending out letters and emails, and making phone calls and face-to-face visits.  And it paid off.  

Once again, let me put in a shameless plus for Good Shepherd Security Consulting - if your church, business or any other organization would like to know how they can be safer and more secure, I can help.  Just visit http://www.goodshepherdsecurityconsulting.com  and you can get more info.

Thanks to you, faithful readers, for your kind emails of encouragement.  

No comments: