Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Something You Don't See Every Day

When I went to the lunchroom this morning to put my leftovers in the fridge, I noticed a big cardboard box on one of the lunchroom tables full of goodies.  The unspoken rule is that whenever you have something you want to share with your coworkers, you put it out on one of the lunchroom tables.  A few coworkers were in the lunchroom with me fixing their breakfast or getting coffee, and one coworker told me to look through the box to see what all was in there.  There was a case of the infamous Boy Scout microwave popcorn, a box of Girl Scout cookies, a box of Wheat Thins and a lot of leftover Easter candy.  As I was looking through the box, one item caught my eye. Yep, a Magnum condom .  That is most definitely something that you don't expect to see in a box of leftover cookies, crackers and Easter candy.  
All I can say is that must have been one hell of an Easter egg hunt.  

No comments: