Monday, May 12, 2014

Game On, Homes

Today, the Old Man and I got down to bidness.  He walked a mile with my Sweet Mother today, and I walked a mile after work.  We're back to eating more fresh veggies and fruits, and baked, grilled or broiled fish and meat (pork, beef, etc).  We've gotten lax but we're back in bidness. 

We stocked up on the dollar pineapples at our Krogers and wish they would have the sale go on all summer long, but we know they won't.  I got a couple last night, and the 'Rents got two more today.  I'll stop on the way to work tomorrow morning and get a few more, just because.

I'm just happy that I have a big office building to walk through when it's hot outside instead of walking around our gravel walking track.  Tomorrow I plan to talk to one of our engineers at work who is hip on the CAD drawings, and have him figure out the mileage around the office. 

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: