Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

On Flashback Friday, I mentioned about Nanaw's Roses, and today on Mothers Day, I am proud to post a picture of one of Nanaw's Roses in bloom.
Ever since this rose bush has been fully grown, it has always had blooms on Mother's Day.  Always.  On Friday when I came home from work, I was bummed because it looked like for the first year we would not have a rose in bloom.  But as always, the Lord is in control and lo and behold, we had this bloom appear this morning.

That having been said, I wish a very happy Mothers Day to all of my faithful readers.  I hope that you were able to spend time with the special women in your lives - mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, neices and women that are family but not related by geneology. 

Last but certainly not least, I wish a Happy Mothers Day to my sweet Mother Minnie.  You rock.  That's about all I can say.

No comments: