Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year, 2013

TWIT and I would like to wish all of you, faithful readers, a very happy new year. 

The new year is only half a day old, and I've already been pretty busy.  In this new year,  I'll be facing a big decision - to keep the old BMW or sell it.  I know that friends are facing much bigger, and life-changing decisions, and there's no way I can compare my car problems to what some of them are going to face in the new year, but it's still a problem that I have to deal with and a decision that I will need to make.  The BMW is still having some issues with the battery staying charged (a quick trip this morning to AutoZone for some free tests determined that the battery and alternator were ok), and some gear sensors need cleaning.  I'm putting it in the hands of my faithful and honest mechanic tomorrow morning to have him check things out.  Hopefully the fix will be fairly painle$$.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: