Monday, January 7, 2013

Breaking News, Sorta

I am excited to report that my beloved "All My Children" is coming back.  After 15 months of petitions, emails, letters, and calls, AMC is coming back.  At first, it will be available online, most likely through the Hulu website.  Then, if there is still enough interest, there is a chance it could be back on TV. But regardless, this shows the mighty power of petitions, emails, phone calls, and snail mail letters. 

There is no official word yet on whether or not my beloved Susan Lucci will be returning to AMC, but a few of the actors and actresses have already signed on. 

I'm ecstatic - my all time favorite soap opera will once again be available for viewing.  And if Susan Lucci signs on, it will only be icing on the cake.

As always, I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: