Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Product Review

Being a big fan of M&M's, I'm always on the lookout for any new flavors that they introduce.  Don't get me wrong - you can't beat the old school plain or peanut M&M's, but I still enjoy a new, limited edition flavor.  So when I heard they were going to release candy corn M&M's, I got all kinds of excited, since I love candy corn and M&M's.  But I am going on record and will say that I do not love candy corn M&M's. 

I was expecting the chocolate taste of M&M's, and was disappointed bigtime when I had my first taste of the candy corn M&M's.  It didn't take long to discover that they're nothing more than hard shell candy coated white chocolate.  Dad and I ate them, but we didn't really like them.  And we both agreed that neither of us would buy them again this fall. 

We concluded that we'll just buy regular plain M&M's and regular candy corn, but we sure didn't like the two mixed.  Unfortunately, Candy Corn M&M's do not get the TWIT Seal of Approval.

No comments: