Friday, September 7, 2012

Flashback Friday

My family used our West Bend bun warmer every weekend like clockwork.  Sometimes we would use it on Friday nights, and sometimes we would use it on Saturday nights.  It just depended on which weekend night we got fish.  On the weekend night that we didn't get fish, we had either hamburgers or hotdogs, and the buns would always be perfectly steamed in the West Bend bun warmer.  Ours was green, just like this one.  And if you gave me some time, there's a pretty good chance I could find this down in the basement. 

Even with the microwave oven and fancy technology, I don't think the buns are near as soft as they were back in the day when we used the bun warmer. Invariably, we forget the to look at the timer on the microwave and by the time we get the buns out of there, they're either like rubber or they're hard.  Blech.  If I can find our bun warmer, I'll use it the next time we have hot dogs and hamburgers to see if it's still as good as I remember.

1 comment:

samborn said...

its really nice I like Thanks for sharing with me !!!!



Also click on these keywords :-- Wireless Home alarm | Wireless Home Security | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring | Home alarm | Burglar alarm systems