Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Typical Teenager

At work, we joke about how when the first round of cool weather hits, the coats come out.  We see big parkas at the bus stops, and winter coats are everywhere.  But not on me, however.  You already know I love cold weather, and it will need to be below freezing (32 degrees) before I wear an official winter coat. But I digress. Yesterday morning, when I was ready to leave the house it was 43 degrees - not cool enough for the official winter coat but cool enough for a light jacket. I grabbed my denim jacket and was very comfortable on the way to work.  But when it was time to leave work yesterday, I reverted back to school-age and forgot my coat, just like the school kids forget their coats on the bus. So this morning when I was ready to leave the house, I didn't have a denim jacket to wear because it was hanging up in my office. Instead I wore a Bats sweatshirt this morning, and as soon as I got to work and took off the sweatshirt, I took it and the denim jacket out to the Blazer so I wouldn't forget them.

No comments: