Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Product Review

Today's post is brought to us by Diva Stacy, who is just bursting at the seams to tell us about a new product that she absolutely loves.

I have a husband and a teenage boy in the house. Both have a lot of dirty laundry. My husband works outside in the heat all day, moving parcels all over the world. My son plays a lot of sports. As you’ve read in TWIT, it’s been brutally hot this summer. There’s no polite way to say this….their laundry smells bad. This is something I complained about all last summer. Even when it came out of the dryer it still smelled bad. And what’s worse, it was causing the other clothes in the load (mine and my daughter’s) to smell bad too! I tried using extra detergent, and extra fabric softener. Nothing worked. I just kept thinking, “I wish there were something that would help!” Oh, what a glorious day it was when I discovered Gain Scent Boosters!! A few crystals thrown on top of the laundry, and it smells wonderful!! It’s not cheap (about $7.99), but a bottle goes a very long way. I love this product and encourage anyone with smelly socks to give it a try!!

Based on Diva Stacy's glowing review, TWIT is happy to give Gain Boost a thumb's up.






No comments: