Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Luck Is Changing

How hot is it, Puddin? Well, it's hot. Sickening hot. I drove home today in the Blazer with no a/c and a temperature of 100 degrees with a heat index of 111. I made it home and it didn't kill me. 

I drove the Blazer to work today because my coworker JL was going to check out the a/c compressor and see if it was just a switch causing the issue.  Well of course not.  The compressor needs to be replaced.  But luckily for me JL is going to do it.  I'll have the family follow me over to his house on Saturday and drop the ole buggy off and then I'll get it in a couple of days.  He said he would have it forming ice on the windows.  We'll see about that. Ice or no ice, I will have cool a/c in the Blazer again in a few days.

But it sure was hot today. And not thinking, I got in the Blazer about an hour to and headed to the grocery store.  Needless to say I didn't buy any frozen foods because they wouldn't have made it back home frozen.


No comments: