Sunday, July 22, 2012

Link Of The Week

I've gotten a few calls and emails in the past two days from friends, asking my thoughts on the horrific Aurora, Colorado shooting.  I told everyone of them the same thing that I said yesterday - mainly, be aware.  One friend that called is a classmate that went through my Masters program with me.  He is currently head of security at Edwards Air Force Base in California.  He shared a link with me and I am passing it on.  The link is from the Department of Homeland Security, and it gives tips on what to do if you are in an active shooter situation.  It's a card you can printout and carry with you. Some may think he and I are being melodramatic, but as I said yesterday, it could happen to you.  Visit this site today and print it out http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/active_shooter_pocket_card.pdf

No comments: