Thursday, May 31, 2012

Top Ten Torture List

I read an interesting today about the detainees at Guantanamo Bay.  A few years ago, reports circulated that said the detainees were beign tortured by forcing them to listen to Metallica's "Enter Sandman."  Now, it is reported, that the prisoners are being forced to wear headphones blasting music from "Sesame Street" for days on end.

I thought about this a lot today, and I came up with a list of songs that someone could easily torture me with.

1.  Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet
2.  American Pie - Don Mclean
3.  Any song by Garth Brooks
4.  Any song by Taylor Swift
5.  Any song sung by Jennifer Nettles as part of "Sugarland"
6.  Any song by the Beatles (note: I know I will draw criticism but I just don't like the Beatles)
7.  Most songs by Styx
8.  Any rap song
9.  Any other song by Jimmy Buffet
10. Any Justin Bieber song

No comments: