Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Drink Water Week

TWIT would like to wish everyone a Happy Drink Water Week.  Cities all across the country are celebrating Drink Water Week.  Our own Louisville Water Company is celebrating on Friday during lunchtime by giving away free reusable water bottles and water if you stop by their complex in downtown Louisville.  You can celebrate on your own by simply drinking more water. 

Do what I did today - I set a reminder in my Outlook calendar at work to fill up my 32 oz water bottle in the morning and afternoon, and hopefully I will drink said water in the bottle in between fill-ups. 

When I went to the ER 10 years ago with a severe viral infection, the doctor told me that the majority of people are dehydrated all the time because they simply don't drink enough water.  Since then I've done my best to drink a few bottles of water a day.  I urge you, faithful readers, to do the same. 

No comments: